Friday, January 11, 2013

The Right Piece to the Right Guy




A few months ago I thought it would be an interesting venture to make my applique that I do on bags into wall art to hang. Believe it or not, people are sometimes hard on their carry-a-longs and some applique doesn't stand up to well to the harsh environments bags find themselves in. SOOOOO I started with 5 pieces varying in size and complexity. This past Saturday I sold my first piece! 

A super huge thanks to Steve from Founders who saw the Fort Wayne skyline in this one of a kind piece "City with Roots" I am beyond ecstatic that this one went to him, it's so fitting considering all that Steve has done for Fort Wayne, IN let alone me. I am looking forward to doing more of these with different skylines from varying cities. Of course Steve told me I should be charging more.

If anyone is interested in suggesting some pricing l would love to hear them. I am excited to start posting these on Etsy but am still very confused as to what kind of price to post. 








"Twins"
By Andrea Rapp
To Purchase See Belyst







"Take Root"
By Andrea Rapp
To Purchase See Belyst



No comments:

Post a Comment