What is Craft Night?
A time for us crafters, art-dabblers, and all around DIY’s to get together and have a community while creating!
What Should I Bring?
Bring your own supplies, a creative spirit, and a snack/drink to share.
When?Craft Night will be held on the last Monday of the month from 6-9 pm.
This one on January 28, 2013 will be held at Founders
We're planning on continuing to have this event at Founders, but are up for discussing locations.
- Greeting and Thanking of Sponsors (Founders, Threaded City, and Cupcakes and Company)
- Describe Brief Preplanned Crafts (Valentines Card and Wire Business Card Holder)
- START THE CRAFTING
- Melissa from Allen County Public Library Shares
- April Reinhard of Natril Gear Shares
- Clean (yes we have to pick up our projects)
Now that I've gone into the informative aspect of Craft Night, I hope you'll join! In the future I hope to have some recordings of it and what people are working on, and/or a webcam set up. I would really like to keep an event that is totally about what you want to bring, and just working in a group setting. However, I would like to have more focused groups on particular crafts, ie sewing, knitting, paper folding.
What are your thoughts? Timing? Place? Occurrence?
Oh and here's a list of what I will be bringing:
Sewing Machine and Thread