Wednesday, January 9, 2013

New Years and Resolutions

I believe I have said this before, and since it has been over a year since my last post, I feel like this is very much due. I'M BACK!! 

It was a bizarre 2012, I officially started Threaded City. I tend to do about half contract/production work for others and half products to sell under my own name.

Here are a few things that I want to do this year, I hope to make the list a little longer by the end of January.

  1. Commit and Adhere to a consistant blogging schedule. 
     2.  Organize 
    • Office
    • Studio
    • The Books
      3.  Produce and Post at least one new item to Etsy each week! 

I still want and need to work on these items to make them stronger and give them deadlines. It's on the "to-do" list. I thank those who have supported me through last years dry spell, and I look forward to creating and working a lot harder to make Threaded City into what it should be.

THANK YOU!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment