Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Not so interesting evening



1. Teeth Cleaning
2. Burger King Whopper Wednesday
3. Psych Class
4. Surfing the Inter-webs
5. Budget Management
6. Green Wedding Blog Inspiration (image: http://greenweddingshoes.blogspot.com/)


... thus my evening.

Earlier today though, I was able to work on my dress :) OOOOOOh I can't tell you how excited I am that it's almost finished. I'll be going in early tomorrow to finish it up. all that is needed is to connect bodice and skirt, zipper, hem the bottom, one final pleat in the bodice, and presto! Complete. I cannot wait to put pictures up. I'll have the veil done tomorrow as well. I'm entering into a contest May 8th, it's the Fort Wayne Chapter of the American Sewing Guild. I'll make sure to add info when I get it.

Happy Blogging
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment